We are pleased to be able to offer indoor concerts during NCMF 2021 in association with our partner venues. With news that most rules regarding Covid-19 restrictions in England will end on 19th July, we remind our audiences that NCMF 2021 will continue to operate within Step 3 of UK Government restrictions.
As we welcome you, please rest assured that your safety and the safety of our performers and staff is our top priority.
The key changes in coming to concerts at NCMF include:
- Reduced capacity in every venue, with socially distant seating to ensure we maintain at least one metre plus between bubbles.
- Shorter performances with no interval.
- Audience members must wear face-coverings (unless they are exempt as per the Government’s guidelines).
- Clear signs and helpful staff to make your visit straightforward.
- Regular and thorough cleaning before and after performances, with hand sanitiser available for you.
- We will be required to keep your contact information for 21 days to assist with the NHS Test and Trace.
You will be able to purchase tickets as single tickets, or in groups of two, three or four person bubbles. For some performances, you will be able to buy up to 6 people per bubble. Please note that each bubble may only contain up to two households. You will be able to sit in groups if tickets are purchased in a bubble.
As guidelines change, we may need to change performers, capacity, pricing, schedules, and other matters, at very short notice. Please make sure the email address and phone number we have for you are up to date when booking so we can let you know about any changes.
If you or someone you know has experienced any of the symptoms of Covid-19 or have tested positive in the week prior to the concert you should self-isolate and not come to NCMF concerts. Please email email@example.com to return your tickets, and we will be able to issue you a refund.
Unless exempt, all audience members, concert staff and ushers must wear face coverings inside our buildings and throughout the concert. We will have disposable masks available to use to cover your mouth and nose, and we encourage you to bring your own.
We will not be issuing physical tickets, but audiences should bring Print-at-Home tickets (either printed out or on mobile a device) or evidence of their ticket purchases.
Toilets will be open and available before and after concerts.
Hand sanitiser will be placed at key locations.
Staff will be on hand to guide and answer questions.
Arriving at NCMF venues
Upon arrival to every NCMF venue, audience members should join the queue and will be led into the venue in safe groups.
All fire exits will remain accessible in case of an emergency.